Show 235 – Community College | Park Rangers

/ ACCS Chancellor Interview / Park Rangers /

ACCS Chancellor Interview

On December 1, 2009, Dr. Freida Hill, became Chancellor of the Alabama Community College System.   Dr. Hill sat down with us a few weeks ago for an in-depth interview where she touched on the state of the two-year system, her goals for the system and what the future might hold.

Park Rangers

Alabama is home to some of the most beautiful forests, lakes, and streams in the country. 95% of the forests in Alabama are privately owned are privately own with the remaining 5% belonging to the State of Alabama and Government. In addition to being Alabama’s Number One Industry, these forests, lakes, and streams, also provide habitats for wildlife and are also a source of recreation for Alabamians such as camping, hiking, fishing and hunting. Although much of Alabama’s forest are wild and untamed there is a need for policing.

You might be interested in


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *